Instant Pot Carrot/Kale/Turkey Soup
Healthy - but not short on flavor. If you love soup even when it's not winter, this one's for you.
- Instant Pot
- Food Chopper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 onion
- 1 bunch kale ours was curly kale
- 1 lb carrots
- 2 cans cannelini beans, 15 oz
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Better Than Bouillon or 8 cups chicken broth 1.5-2 Tbsp according to taste
- 8 cups water enough water to cover
- Turn the IP on sauté and brown the turkey.
- While it cooks, dice the onion and chop the kale. Run carrots through food chopper.
- Drain and rinse beans.
- When turkey is brown, turn off IP and add all ingredients.
- If using Better than Bouillon, you can add 1.5-2 Tbsp. straight to the pot.
- Add water to cover, mine took exactly 8 cups.
- Set IP on Soup and cook 12 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through them, I may earn a small commission, at no cost to you.